Another detail which would make sense, the possible death of princess Leïa is implied by the comments of Kylo Ren in the middle of the battle space: "Let the past die". The post was accompanied by the sweet words, "Just watched the new trailer of The Last Jedi and my mom looks more lovely than ever", accompanied by several hashtags, including #garymisseshismom and #garyloveshismom.
THE LAST JEDI opens in US theaters on December 15, 2017.
After killing his father, Han Solo (Harrison Ford), in The Force Awakens, could Kylo go on to kill his mother in The Last Jedi?
Before Porgs, there were Ewoks - the original adorable Star Wars characters. Who knows what this new rebel will bring! Also Finn has clearly gotten significantly better at wielding that lightning-stick he used against the putz who called him a traitor. All of the movie's new characters - with the exception of the attention-grabbing Porg - are absent from this trailer.
Will Finn convince Phasma to walk away, join him or will he be forced to take her down? Did he lose or get captured? Wait, what? That seems to be quite a big moment to reveal in a trailer. It focuses heavily on the Skywalker family, Rey, and the mysterious Snoke.
Yes, this is the internet, so people are going to town on the latest cuddly creature to invade the Star Wars universe. The last seconds of the trailer are possibly the most important. It also shows Rey approaching a tree where she finds a number of books. It's then that Kylo sticks a hand out towards her in a sign of trust.
Luke may have turned her down for Jedi training and now she is turning to the First Order??
- 'Self-serving noise.' Read Melania Trump's response slamming Ivana Trump's 'First Lady' claim
- October 26 repeat poll is unstoppable, says President Kenyatta
- Accountability court grants bail to Sharif's daughter
- After 'Moron' Report, Trump Suggests He Has a Higher IQ Than Tillerson
- LSU legend YA Tittle dead at 90
- Rohingya Muslims killed in Myanmar's Rakhine state since Aug 25: Foreign minister
- Perera the star as Sri Lanka sweep Pakistan in Dubai
- Neymar's Promise to Bring Lionel Messi and Argentina to Russia Next Summer
- 'Fed up' Boris Johnson denies he'd cling to cabinet role
- Twitter Bans Anti-Planned Parenthood Campaign Ad