It's Friday the 13th, so of course the Duffer Brothers made a decision to release the final trailer for Stranger Things Season 2 today.
The first season comes in the format of an investigative drama, focused on a missing boy and Eleven, a young girl with special powers. If you were even remotely anxious that Stranger Things couldn't possibly top the drama of the first season, this trailer should reassure you.
It's 1984 and the citizens of Hawkins, Indiana are still reeling from the horrors of the demagorgon and the secrets of Hawkins Lab. But the biggest reveal is about the enormous monster that's been haunting Will since he was rescued from the Upside Down.
Netflix series Stranger Things is set to follow up the massive hype of season one.
While the monster in the first season was enough to give people nightmares, the trailers for this one show it's going to be much more hard to conquer.
"They are not nightmares, it's happening", utters chief of police Jim Hopper (David Harbour) as the aftershocks of Will Byers (Noah Schnapp) continue to be felt.
The world is about to be turned Upside Down, and Things are going to get even Stranger.
The best part? Stranger Things season 2 is only 2 weeks away.
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR) Analysts See $1.50 EPS
- Wells Fargo profits miss estimates on $1 bn litigation costs
- Lawyers, prosecutors face off at Samsung heir's appeal case
- Aston Martin shows off new DB11 Volante convertible GT auto
- Uber officially appeals London decision, can carry on operating for now
- Facebook Announces Upcoming Oculus Virtual Reality Headset
- Sonia Gandhi hints at Rahul's elevation 'soon'
- Finnair Just Sent Its Final Friday the 13th Flight 666 to HEL
- The New Mutants [Official Trailer]
- Yankees Set Rotation For ALCS, Masahiro Tanaka Gets Game 1