Writer/director Josh Boone promised this new entry in the X-Men franchise will be more of a horror film than any of the previous entries, and the trailer shows he lived up to that promise. The film also stars Anya Taylor-Joy (Split), Charlie Heaton (Stranger Things), Alice Braga (I Am Legend), Henry Zaga (13 Reasons Why), and Blu Hunt (The Originals). And now, mutant fans are finally getting a horror movie.
After that all too brief "going to the mall" scene in X-Men: Apocalypse, I've wanted an X-Men film where cool, super-powered teens hang out and do things.
THE NEW MUTANTS was first announced back in April 2015, with Boone and Gwaltney attached since then. On top of that, she actually has a familial connection to the "X-Men": Her brother is Colossus.
Held in a secret facility against their will, five new mutants have to battle the dangers of their powers, as well as the sins of their past. "Although I will say there's stuff you'll never see in the trailers that are big parts of the movie".
However, the trailer suggests this could be yet another intriguing and interesting departure from typical superhero territory.
You know that commercial for Dorney Park's Halloween Haunt that's been playing on the local stations, in which the girl's wandering through a haunted hospital and there's clowns?
On the first Friday the 13th of 2018 we'll get the chance to meet New Mutants.
- Facebook Announces Upcoming Oculus Virtual Reality Headset
- Wells Fargo profits miss estimates on $1 bn litigation costs
- Ezekiel Elliott's Six Game Suspension Is Reinstated
- Maine's Susan Collins declines gov run, will remain in Senate
- Mobile Caps High-Speed Data At 5GB While Roaming In Canada, Mexico
- Yankees Set Rotation For ALCS, Masahiro Tanaka Gets Game 1
- Finnair Just Sent Its Final Friday the 13th Flight 666 to HEL
- Sonia Gandhi hints at Rahul's elevation 'soon'
- Rose McGowan on Twitter: 'HW Raped Me'
- Aston Martin shows off new DB11 Volante convertible GT auto