Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green was ejected from Friday night's game against the Washington Wizards just prior to the conclusion of the first half following an altercation with Bradley Beal, which led to a fight breaking out along the baseline.
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green, a former Michigan State star and Saginaw native, stops by Comerica Park on September 14, 2017, to throw out the first pitch.
Green spoke with ESPN about the incident while the game was still in progress. The rebound found Kelly Oubre Jr., who shot a three-pointer and missed. Replays aren't clear, but perhaps Green shot an elbow into Beal's midsection.
Players on both teams separated the two, and Green emerged from the fray with a torn jersey.
As the second quarter wound to a close, Beal drove into the paint with Green guarding him and had his attempted floated blocked in a major way.
Both Green and Beal received fighting technicals and were immediately ejected, with Golden State going on to win 120-117.
The fight began after Green and Beal got tangled up following a free throw and neither refused to let go.
- Rajinikanth, Amy Jackson blazing fire, Akshay Kumar gives scary look — Poster
- Watch The Full Chester Bennington Tribute Concert
- Stranger Things star reportedly busted for cocaine possession
- Daryl Hannah and Annabella Sciorra reveal encounters with Harvey Weinstein
- JC Penney expects heavier Q3 loss as it recasts women's apparel
- Astros' Yuli Gurriel 'did not want to offend anybody' with racist gesture
- Buffallo Bills trade DT Marcell Dareus to Jacksonville Jaguars
- Iraqi forces strike another blow against Daesh in Anbar
- Sushma Swaraj seeks investigation in Sherin Mathews adoption
- Copy-Plane Carrying OKC Thunder Team Suffers Damage En Route To Chicago