He's referring to the diamond engagement ring she was wearing at his funeral.
Is It Just a Dream?
The world tries to cope up with rising tensions, war, and violence after the death of Superman. Violence and crime rates are skyrocketing, and a big threat against humanity is coming. Despite the formation of an unprecedented league of heroes - Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and the Flash - it may be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions. It'll clearly take some work. "You ever hear that?" "That's the opposite of what the saying is", Bruce points out. "Who knows maybe I'll convince them to write a Merseyside superhero". The song by David Bowie was a nice touch. When juxtaposed with the scene from the 1978 film in which a young Clark Kent tells Martha he needs to head north, we can see certain interesting elements.
It all comes back to Superman, though.
"Divided, we are not enough", as Batman says in the trailer. So this fact alone already makes me wary. Cyborg in particular looks freaking fantastic, and I can't wait to see this all come together on the big screen. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, while a hit, didn't win the hearts and minds of moviegoers around the world like The Avengers did. This closing scene along with the trailer in its entirety suggests that the movie will not be overbearingly Whedon-esque in style.
And that's exactly what they gave fans.
It sounds like the actor is just as excited.
See how the action plays out after the misfit heroes reunite when "Justice League" hits theaters November 17.
Here's hoping the movie will be the one that comic book fans have been waiting to see forever - and then some.
- Buffalo falls to Western Michigan in record-breaking 7OT game, 71-68
- Man Utd chiefs confident Fellaini will put pen to paper
- Rivers 3 TDs lead Chargers past Giants
- Palmer: It 'made sense' to leave Renault now
- Rohingya started new Rakhine fires: Myanmar army chief office
- Miami Dolphins: 3 Bold predictions vs
- Bank robber father of Las Vegas gunman born in Sheboygan
- Giant balls of flame light up night sky in Ghana gas explosion
- UFC 216: Ferguson vs
- Trump "not at all surprised" by Harvey Weinstein harassment allegations