John Ogu scored a long range stunner to hand Nigeria the lead in Friday's 1-1 draw against Algeria, and coach Rabah Madjer does "think most goalkeepers in the world" can not stop such.
Having already sealed their place in Russian Federation next summer, the Eagles played against the Fennecs without pressure and got ahead in the game after John Ogu scored with a superb curler after the break.
Despite the fact that only 5 players who started in Eagles last three games played in the game on Friday, Madjah said his players fought against a strong side at post-match conference.
Stand-in captain against Algeria, Leon Balogun is excited to lead the Nigerian team in the absence of Captain John Mikel Obi, saying it is a great honour to wear the captain arm-band. But the referee pointed to the spot to the surprise of both sets of players and the spectators.
The Super Eagles have secured their place in Russian Federation next year after garnering 13 points from five encounters- winning four while drawing just one.
She also revealed that the National Assembly will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the Super Eagles get the best preparation ahead of the World Cup in Russian Federation.
- McDonald's manager reportedly attacked over nuggets order
- Chiefs' Roy Miller arrested in Jacksonville on battery charge
- Victor Moses on BBC's African Player of the Year shortlist
- Japanese minister says all TPP countries now agree on trade pact
- Turning Points: One big hit swings momentum in Browns' loss to Lions
- Uber loses key appeal over drivers' rights
- Keenum leads Vikings to fifth straight victory
- Virginia Tech notebook: Fuente has no regrets for unsuccessful gambles
- Our Defence Affairs Are Not Negotiable: Iran FM to Macron
- Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez gives birth to his fourth child