Fans may recall that Jenner, who made her public debut as a woman on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine back in June 2015, provoked the wrath of her family members with the release of tell-all book The Secrets Of My Life.
Speaking with Piers Morgan for an upcoming episode of Life Stories, Caitlyn shared: "I don't talk about that side of the family, I spent 23 years of my life with those kids it's hard to talk about it, terribly terribly sad". I spent 23 years of my life car-pooling those kids around, taking care of them when their father died, I kind of took over the role.
Ryan Tubridy will be joined on The Late Late Show couch this Friday by Caitlyn Jenner. Caitlyn, who is reportedly dating 21-year-old model Sophia Hutchins, said her ex always knew about her gender identity but was not supportive throughout her transition.
"I mean, I feel like it's taken her a really long time to be honest with herself", she said at the time. Kim's sister Khloé reportedly hasn't spoken to Caitlyn in over two years. The book was about my life.
She claimed, "As far as Kris, when I met her I had to be honest".
"Of course I didn't trust them and so that's why it kind of proved my point", she added.
One year on from voting for President Trump Caitlyn will also discuss her disappointment in his policies including the transgender military ban.
"I've got so many letters from trans youth saying they've contemplated suicide and not done [it] because they say I've seen how strong you are and I can be strong too", said Jenner. "She was aware of it at the beginning, but she but some restrictions on it", she told the students. "That's caused a lot of the separation between us".
- Parade, festival held at Civic Center Park for Veterans Day
- Disneyland Shuts Down Cooling Towers After Disease Reported
- Hope Solo accuses ex-FIFA president Sepp Blatter of sexual assault
- Supreme Court refuses to ban 'Padmavati' release
- Iraqi military launch offensive on last Islamic State stronghold
- Anil Kapoor and Salman Khan to join forces in Race 3
- Sean Parker: We Built Facebook to Exploit You
- Lucky Louie Producer Mike Royce Reacts to Louis CK Sexual-Misconduct Allegations
- AT&T CEO says open to litigation on Time Warner deal
- Nicki Minaj's brother found guilty in child rape trial