Highs in the upper 50s.
Monday and Tuesday will be absolutely lovely! Where the clouds do break we may see patchy fog set up overnight due to the light rain some areas received. No rain is expected. It looks warm enough for rain in most of New England, although it could be snow in the mountains on Saturday and doing on Sunday. So, be sure to get outside and enjoy it! Scattered showers throughout the day with windy conditions throughout the afternoon.We could see some light flurries come Saturday with highs in the 40s.
Sometime during the weekend there will be another storm system bringing a windswept rain to the region.
Overnight, rain may become heavier in eastern MA with possible snow or ice mixed in well north and west of Boston into southern New Hampshire, low in the 30s.
There's a slight chance of rain and/or snow before 2 p.m. Monday, and a chance of rain between 2 and 3 p.m., according to the National Weather Service. As you're getting up condition outside are mostly cloudy to overcast with temperatures in the upper 40s to upper 50s and winds are out of the north at 5-10 miles per hour. There will be lower humidity and lots of sunshine! Highs in the lower to mid 50s. Tuesday will be mild with highs up in the mid 70s.
- Feature: History of South Africa vs. Senegal
- Friends rally around Liam Miller as footballer faces cancer battle
- Junket tourism
- N. Korea blasts Trump's 'warmonger' Asia tour
- Matt Kenseth wins Can-Am 500 at Phoenix
- Martellus Bennett expected to play against Broncos
- Skyrim VR Bundle Releasing This Month
- Idea Cellular reports Q2 net loss of Rs 1106.8 crore
- Final Fantasy XV's Noctis is Joining Tekken 7's Roster Soon
- McConnell Calls On Roy Moore To 'Step Aside'