Today, the 32-year-old sportsman took to social media to share with his many followers a photo of his girlfriend lying in a hospital bed with their newborn bundle of joy.
After their arrival, Cristiano revealed he wanted to add to his growing brood and have seven children.
The Real Madrid and Portugal forward accompanied the image with the message written in Portuguese: "Alana Martina has just been born!"
"The name of my daughter will be Alana Martina". Both Geo and Alana are doing great! "We are all very happy!" he wrote.
The couple began dating past year and since becoming an item, Cristiano welcomed twins Eva Maria and Mateo via a surrogate mother in June.
"Words can't describe how excited I am!" His oldest son was born in June 2010, but the boy's mother has never been publicly identified.
Speaking about life as a father last week, Ronaldo said: "Being a father is a unique and personal journey, something that has changed me completely".
What do you think of the name Alaina Martina? "I think it's a lovely name".
Cristiano confirmed their pregnancy news back in July, following months of speculation.
- McDonald's manager reportedly attacked over nuggets order
- Powerful natural disaster rocks Iran-Iraq border; several villages damaged, casualties reported
- Trump sarcastically responds to Kim Jong Un insults
- Chiefs' Roy Miller arrested in Jacksonville on battery charge
- Talk of independent Kashmir wrong: Farooq Abdullah
- Turning Points: One big hit swings momentum in Browns' loss to Lions
- Hasbro, Inc. (HAS) Reportedly Mulls Mattel Acquisition
- Jenny McCarthy Reshares Steven Seagal Harassment Claim
- Arab teams in the World Cup For the first time in history
- Sean Parker: We Built Facebook to Exploit You