Just a month after being released from prison, Simpson is causing trouble again. His lawyer, Malcolm LaVergne, told ABC News the Cosmopolitan issued a no trespassing notice to Simpson and he could face arrest if he returns to the hotel.
A police dispatcher referred to Simpson by name - saying "Orenthal is here" - in an audio recording obtained by TMZ.
If you thought Simpson would live a quiet life after spending time in prison - he asked for privacy as he was released, which is kind of humorous given the latest news - then you were probably asking for a little too much.
LaVergne says Simpson was neither drunk nor belligerent and only tends to have one drink when he is socializing, WXYZ reports.
Simpson was found guilty of 12 charges including conspiracy to commit a crime, robbery, assault and kidnapping with a deadly weapon, CNN reports.
The former National Football League was famously acquitted for his wife's murder back in 1994.
Ron Goldman's family sued Simpson in civil court for wrongful death and won a $33,500,000 settlement, most of which they have been unable to collect.
- Debuts For Abraham, Loftus-Cheek and Pickford
- Caitlyn Jenner Claims Kris Jenner Cross-Dressed With Her Before Her Transition
- Veterans Day a day to honor those who served
- EA Set to Purchase Titanfall Studio Respawn Entertainment
- NASA scrubs rocket launch because a plane flew too close
- Hope Solo accuses ex-FIFA president Sepp Blatter of sexual assault
- Amazon store to pop up in Rochester Hills Whole Foods
- Lucky Louie Producer Mike Royce Reacts to Louis CK Sexual-Misconduct Allegations
- Supreme Court refuses to ban 'Padmavati' release
- Boeing signs deal to sell 300 planes worth $37 billion to China