Prince Noctis - certainly in the top four of Final Fantasy 15's prettiest boys - will be taking some time off of his bromancing road trip to join the cast of Tekken 7.
Spring 2018 suggests the second quarter of 2018 for those worldwide game fans. The company says that the cutscenes in the trailer are just "promotional" meaning that players won't actually get to see Lars and Noctis go on a fishing trip.
No definitive release date has been announced for the Final Fantasy cross-over DLC-however, Bandai Namco said it should arrive sometime in Spring of 2018. For more on Tekken 7, keep it locked on Mammoth Gamers. If you're a Final Fantasy fan who enjoys fighting games, this DLC is flawless for you. There's also a Final Fantasy XV stage coming along with him, containing lots of nods to the game in background elements. The company will have surely heard the calls for more crossovers though, so fingers crossed it will deliver.
"Noct" won't be the first character from another game to find themselves on the Tekken 7 roster.
- Italy OUT of World Cup; emotional Buffon says 'we've failed the country'
- Virginia Tech notebook: Fuente has no regrets for unsuccessful gambles
- Uber loses key appeal over drivers' rights
- Advocacy group: Fidget spinners sold at Target contain high amounts of lead
- Friends rally around Liam Miller as footballer faces cancer battle
- Apple to launch three iPhone X-inspired models in 2018, report claims
- Qualcomm rejects Broadcom's acquisition offer worth $103 Billion
- Idea Cellular reports Q2 net loss of Rs 1106.8 crore
- Algeria force Nigeria to draw
- Bahrain calls pipeline fire 'a terrorist act'