In his biography, "Behind a smile, the life of the Little Prince told by himself", the 26 year-old said: "I have nothing against England, apart from the weather, Manchester United is a possibility".
The France worldwide rejected a move to Manchester United after a long and drawn out transfer saga.
The French global may not be long for Atletico Madrid, if the latest reports are accurate.
There have been many reports that the Frenchman's time at Atletico could soon be coming to an end, with interest from the Red Devils and the Blaugrana flaring up in recent months. There are games where I don't even get one shot on target and that's my problem.
Atletico, who have only three points from four Champions League games, must beat Roma at home and Chelsea away while hoping one of the two slip up against Qarabag, if they are to progress from Group C. These two reinforcements will do us good.
Asked if he had discussed a potential January exit with anyone at Atletico, Griezmann added: "No. Me leaving? I haven't spoken to the president about that".
"We know we have a big chance because even a draw would qualify us, but we can't write them off because I have personally played against Atletico Madrid and know how hard it is".
- Ex-Braves GM John Coppolella permanently banned; team loses prospects
- Tether Announces $31 Million Worth of Digital Tokens Were Stolen
- German SPD rejects coalition with Merkel, wants new election
- Pennsylvania Cop Killer In Custody After Days-Long Manhunt
- Android devices collect location data for Google despite privacy settings
- FCC chairman announces plan to repeal net neutrality
- Zimbabwe parliament speaker claims Mugabe has resigned
- Kobach: Trump failed 'big test' on immigration with Haiti
- The explosion at a mosque in Nigeria killed 30 people
- AMAs 2017 - Who dressed the best on the red carpet?