The new characters include The Atom, probably most well known today through appearing in The CW's Legends of Tomorrow.
The reveal trailer, which also confirms The Atom and Enchantress for the upcoming "Fighter Pack #3", doesn't get into specifics.
Injustice 2 is further giving us characters outside of the DC universe.
The final three DLC characters for Injustice 2 have been revealed, and as noted by the headline, some are heroes in a half shell.
I imagine changing their gear will swap between the four brothers since Michelangelo, Leonardo, Donatello, and Raphael are all considered one fighter at the end of the trailer. Players can play from the biggest DC roster ever offered in a fighting game, from classic fan favorites such as Batman, Superman, Supergirl and Aquaman, to astonishing new villains like Atrocitus, Gorilla Grodd, and Deadshot. While Enchantress and the Ninja Turtles are sure to be added in the following months.
Although there hasn't been any gameplay of them in action yet, we're guessing that one of the Ninja Turtles will be the main on-screen character, with the others jumping in and out of battle to execute special moves or lend a hand in combos.
Injustice 2 will be coming to PC (Steam and the Microsoft Store) on November 14, with all previously-released DLC for console available for purchase. Atom will make his debut on December 12th as part of an early access test, followed by the full release of Injustice 2 on PC starting Novmeber 14th.
- Talk of independent Kashmir wrong: Farooq Abdullah
- NASA scrubs rocket launch because a plane flew too close
- EA Set to Purchase Titanfall Studio Respawn Entertainment
- Debuts For Abraham, Loftus-Cheek and Pickford
- Saudi Arabia launches military strikes on Yemeni capital
- Amazon store to pop up in Rochester Hills Whole Foods
- Supreme Court refuses to ban 'Padmavati' release
- "Drunk" OJ Simpson Kicked Out Of Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Hotel
- AT&T CEO says open to litigation on Time Warner deal
- Jenny McCarthy Reshares Steven Seagal Harassment Claim