Vikings DE Everson Griffen (foot/back) is inactive for Sunday's Week 10 game at Washington. The touchdown grab Sunday was both his first reception of this season and the first score of his career.
But on the whole, Keenum's day was impressive, as former starter Teddy Bridgewater returned to the sidelines.
One of the few bright spots in the contest was the play of safety D.J. Swearinger.
Bridgewater was activated last Wednesday from the physically unable to perform list, and there has been plenty of speculation about when he might regain his starting job.
And with that, the Vikings improved to 7-2 on the season, on a day when their defense was far from flawless.
Crowder is Washington's second-leading receiver with 28 catches for 272 yards this season. Five plays later, Keenum threw a 3-yard touchdown pass to Diggs.
In the win, Thielen finished with eight catches for 166 yards and a touchdown. So which was better: Duck, Duck, Gray Duck or Leap Frog?
Quarterback Kirk Cousins passed for one touchdown and ran for two more.
Minnesota took seven minutes off the clock before Kai Forbath nailed a 53-yard field goal to push the lead to 38-27, and then stopped Washington on fourth-and-1 at the Minnesota 33.
- Hasbro, Inc. (HAS) Reportedly Mulls Mattel Acquisition
- Butch Jones fired as Tennessee's coach
- "Drunk" OJ Simpson Kicked Out Of Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Hotel
- Turning Points: One big hit swings momentum in Browns' loss to Lions
- Trump sarcastically responds to Kim Jong Un insults
- At least 16 dead after boat capsizes in Andhra Pradesh
- Duterte says he has killed someone at 16
- Protesters tag Trump, Duterte as 'fascists'
- Arab teams in the World Cup For the first time in history
- McDonald's manager reportedly attacked over nuggets order