Today: It's going to be a cloudy and cool day today with high temperatures only climbing up near 45 degrees for the high.
WEDNESDAY: The mentioned cold front will drop temperatures a few degrees across the state - more noticeable drop (up to 10°) across eastern NM. We could even see a bit of drizzle in the mix but that's about the extent of today's rain chances. Light to moderate showers developed ahead of it, and they're slowing creeping southeast right along I -20 now, but we do expect them to weaken more as they continue moving southward.
A few showers will be possible through the early morning hours of Monday. Overnight lows will be in the low to mid 40s by Monday morning. The sunshine will help high temperatures warm back into the 50's. Our next chance of rain looks to be either Saturday or Saturday night as a blustery cold front moves across our area.
Skies will begin clearing Sunday night, giving us the chance for fog, especially after midnight. Highs will be in the low 60s Monday and mid 60s on Tuesday as part of our next warm-up in the forecast.
- Philippine Protesters Burn Giant Paper Effigy of Trump in Manila
- Feature: History of South Africa vs. Senegal
- N. Korea blasts Trump's 'warmonger' Asia tour
- Final Fantasy XV's Noctis is Joining Tekken 7's Roster Soon
- Italy OUT of World Cup; emotional Buffon says 'we've failed the country'
- IPhone X screen can become unresponsive in cold weather
- Meet Chevy's 2019 Corvette ZR1, the fastest Corvette ever made
- Martellus Bennett expected to play against Broncos
- Skyrim VR Bundle Releasing This Month
- Idea Cellular reports Q2 net loss of Rs 1106.8 crore