N.E.R.D have shared the video for their comeback single 'Lemon', which features Rihanna - check out the new visuals below. Although Pharrell confirmed that the group was working on new music in 2015, the new record still comes as a big surprise to music fans everywhere. That woman (Pharrell's real life dancer Mette Towley) ends up being the focus of "Lemon" as she dances in an indoor flea market.
To celebrate the release of their brand new single, N.E.R.D. teams up with adidas for a special Training Gear collection for the fall and winter of 2017. "You're going to like this s**t we're going to release".
Alluding to Pharrell William's retired noughties group, the posters stated, "No_one Ever Really Dies" - an acrostic for N.E.R.D. When we released our first album back in 2001 and first crossed the Atlantic, this was the first place to embrace us.
She also debuted her second apparel collection with Adidas during New York's Fall Fashion Week that month, and joined the cast of the all-women reboot of Ocean's Eight past year.
- Rouhani and Putin Confirm Support To Iran Deal
- Premature births on the rise in the United States
- Play As Horizon Zero Dawn's Aloy In Monster Hunter
- Bill Belichick: Keeping Jimmy Garoppolo and Tom Brady 'just wasn't sustainable'
- Australia to ban climbing on Uluru from 2019
- Ireland set to miss out on Rugby World Cup 2023
- Wendy Williams fainted on live TV
- Netflix's defining show, House of Cards, in jeopardy
- Watch Dave Grohl & Kristen Bell Perform A Metallica & 'Frozen' Mash-up
- Nintendo outlines holiday sales; Includes Nintendo Switch, 2DS, and more