The PlayStation VR Skyrim VR Bundle includes the PS VR system, PlayStation Camera, two PlayStation Move controllers, and Skyrim VR - including the Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn add-ons. "With this Skyrim PS VR campaign, the gamer is the hero transported to a new world facing extraordinary odds to achieve their greatness". If it's something we can figure out as a possibility we'll let everybody know, but right now Skyrim VR is everything that's in the base game plus all the DLC content. Given that it's sure to be a headset-selling title, Sony has announced it'll be releasing a PSVR and Skyrim VR bundle. It is up to you, the Dragonborn, to stop them from terrorizing the land. From battling ancient dragons to exploring rugged mountains and more, Skyrim®VR brings to life a complete open world for you to experience any way you choose.
"Skyrim" is set approximately 200 years after the events of "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion", but it's not a sequel to the game.
The Skyrim VR bundle launches on November 17 for the price of $499.99 United States dollars and $579.99 CAD; both the USA version and the Canadian version are available for pre-order starting today. "For those who have yet to play Skyrim, you are in for massive treat". You can take a look at the packaging below. To heighten your experience, each controller also enables you to customize your movement with both free movement and teleportation options.
The upgraded system also brings a new Processor Unit, meant to allow HDR passthrough, meaning users can utilize HDR-compatible PS4 content without disconnecting the Processor Unit between the TV and console. What are you most excited for?
- Idea Cellular reports Q2 net loss of Rs 1106.8 crore
- Chinese firm to acquire lip-synching app Musical.ly for $1 billion
- Final Fantasy XV's Noctis is Joining Tekken 7's Roster Soon
- N. Korea blasts Trump's 'warmonger' Asia tour
- Qualcomm rejects Broadcom's acquisition offer worth $103 Billion
- Apple to launch three iPhone X-inspired models in 2018, report claims
- Friends rally around Liam Miller as footballer faces cancer battle
- Matt Kenseth wins Can-Am 500 at Phoenix
- Salman Khan unveils his 'Race 3' look
- Bahrain calls pipeline fire 'a terrorist act'