Nigeria's Super Eagles on Tuesday evening came back from two goals down to overcome a Messi-less Argentina 4-2 in Russian Federation.
Former City team-mate Kelechi Iheanacho had given the Super Eagles hope with a goal before the break, and it was another Premier League star, Arsenal's Alex Iwobi, that inspired a second-half comeback, as he grabbed two goals.
He also led the team to the 2018 World Cup in Russian Federation.
However, Enyeama, who is on the road to recovery after a long injury-enforced lay-off, is happy with the present team's performances.
Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr said his side chose to play the former world champions in Russian Federation to see the European nation before returning to the country for the 2018 World Cup.
Argentina forward Sergio Aguero collapsed during the half time of the grade one friendly game against Nigeria and was rushed to the medical center. "Up up Super eagles, up up Nigeria". "We stay humble & realize we have more work to do", he stated.
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero was taken to hospital in Krasnodar after he fainted inside the dressing room during the friendly against Nigeria.
TyC Sports later reported that the forward later recovered consciousness and underwent tests in hospital, while Dario Benedetto replaced him on the field. He ought to take the blame for the second goal against Nigeria due to his bad positioning.
- Iran ends quake rescue operations as hungry survivors battle the cold
- Cost of diabetes epidemic reaches $850 billion a year
- Antibiotic misuse could lead to their ineffectiveness
- Inflation at 7-month high on higher food, fuel prices
- Olympian fencer inspires Barbie's first hijab-wearing doll
- SUPER MARIO BROS. Reboot Film In Talks With MINIONS Studio
- Watch Taylor Swift's Surprise Performance for Jimmy Fallon
- Is your blood pressure too high?
- Shuttle-like Dream Chaser spacecraft makes glide test flight
- Amazon sells key AWS China assets to local partner, regulatory compliance cited