A woman in Chennai died of burns after she, her mother and her sister were allegedly set on fire by a man who police said was stalking her.
While her mother Renuka suffered 50 percent burns, her younger sister Nivedhika suffered 20 percent burn injuries. However, Induja and her family had refused to talk with Ashok initially as he is claiming that he just wanted to speak to Indhuja for a few minutes. The report also said that when her parents put out advertisements on matrimonial sites for Induja, Akash threatened them. Read Also: Man threatens girlfriend with knife, later hangs himself to evade arrest But when Akash came to know that her parents have started looking for a groom for Induja, Akash chose to raise the issue again and went to her house at Saraswathi Nagar 7th street in Adambakkam.
Akash, 23 years old, who has been detained by the police for setting ablaze the three was stalking the woman for over a month.
S Induja, was set on fire at the doorstep of her home in the city's Adambakkam area. As per recent reports, Akash, who is a science graduate, has been arrested. However, it was said to be a completely one-sided affair as Indhuja had never shown interest in him beyond friendship. Hearing their cries, neighbours came to their rescue. As per the witnesses present at the spot, the hospital ambulance took nearly 40 minutes to reach the residence after receiving a call from a neighbour. The accused, Akash, came to the girl's house and demanded to see Induja, the victim.
Induja's father is working in the Canada.
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- Verizon's Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) gets Android 7.0 Nougat update
- Gal Godot Gives Warner Brothers An Ultimatum: Ratner's Out Or She's Out
- Congress Declares US Military Support of Saudi Arabia in Yemen War Unauthorized
- New Battlefront 2 Game Enrages Star Wars Fans
- Trump Announces Next HHS Nominee, Dems Scrutinize His Former Employment
- HTC Announces Vive Focus Standalone VR Headset Powered By Snapdragon 835 SoC
- Hate crimes overall climb 4.6 percent
- Brookfield Property Partners offers to buy rest of mall owner GGP
- Junket tourism