Just about a week ago, Verizon became the first carrier to roll out Android 8.0 Oreo to the Moto Z2 Force. The update carries version number V15.0405.1711.76 and is rolled out over the air. It may take up to a week for the update to hit your ZenFone 4, though you can always manually check for it in settings.
With the release of Android Oreo to the latest Moto X4, the company is expected to expedite the software process for the Moto G5 series within a month starting with a soak test to registered public testers and once convinced that the software is free of bugs, it will release to the public en masse. Let's hope that all these Motorola devices will receive Android Oreo update in early 2018. Moreover, Motorola has also added the December 2017 security patches in this update. That said, apart from these features, the Oreo update for ZenFone 4 also comes along with "more friendly" setting UI, redesigned emoji set, and, a swipe-up gesture to open the app drawer. About phone to verify the presence of the update. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v5.0, dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, FM radio, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The update weighs 1.3GB and you need to have a minimum of 50% battery charge left and enough free storage space. It sports a 5.2-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) LTPS IPS display with a pixel density of 424ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
The smartphone is available in two variants, one is 3GB RAM variant with 32GB inbuilt storage and another 4GB RAM variant with 64GB internal storage. On the front, there is a 16MP sensor for selfies which has an aperture of f/2.0 and a LED flash.
- Padmavati Controversy: Name Change can Get it Released?
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI) on Focus After Forming Bullish Multiple Top Pattern
- Selena Gomez and friends in Mexico for New Year celebration
- Instagram's Feed to Now Show 'Recommended for You' Posts
- Cong MLA slaps constable, gets slapped back
- Turkey, Russia sign S-400 missile system loan deal
- Microsoft launches GroupMe on Xbox One
- Soldier dies after trying to rescue residents from Bronx fire
- TRACKING: Dangerous Wind Chills into the New Year
- Abu Dhabi MWTC: Bautista Agut sets Djokovic clash. Anderson will face Thiem