This month will see two more updates from Bungie and they have promised to release the update along with the Curse of Osiris on the 5th of December which will include a change on getting mods from Banshee that will also introduce specific Legendary mods along with Kinetic Weapons, but their lineups will differ nearly daily.
Both take place on Mercury, and first up we have A Garden World, where a Vex Mind is malfunctioning.
It appears that Osiris knows something about this, though, and so the story of this expansion will follow you searching for Osiris, bringing him home (either forcefully or not), and using whatever he knows to defeat the Vex and close their portal for good. If you already own the game, you can pick up the latest update with all of these improvements now.
One orb will seal up one platform, so have two players grab them and split up, heading to different higher platforms. Of course, that's a bad thing, so you've got to stop it. You can look over those in our previous posts. You don't need to have completed the Leviathan Raid to access this, either. Take the gravity lift back into the very center of the area, where you'll now find that the circular structure will be open, with the Gate Lord waiting within. Presumably, the boon should even trickle down to anyone using an Xbox One X with a 1080p display, as the console will supersample the image, essentially scaling down a 4K image to the 1080p screen to ensure a sharper image.
- U.S. top court leaves in place Texas ruling questioning gay spousal benefits
- Mueller issues subpoena to Deutsche Bank in Russian Federation probe
- Toys 'R' Us Looks to Close Some UK Stores
- OR will Take on (25) Boise State in Las Vegas Bowl
- Billy Bush interview delivers Colbert best ratings since August Scaramucci interview
- IATA: Global passenger demand rebounded in October
- World's largest Starbucks store to open in China
- Alex Hales: England batsman not charged by police and available for selection
- Oklahoma RB Anderson accused of sexual assault; he denies it
- Airplane Flight Crew Gets Front Row Seat To North Korean Missile Test