On Wednesday, during a speech announcing that the United States would be recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, President Donald Trump appeared to slur his speech, resulting in several people raising questions about the state of his health.
He took screenshots of Trump's signature on the executive order he signed at the end of his Jerusalem speech, and compared the signature to previous ones.
"The President's throat was dry, nothing more than that", Sanders said, criticizing questions about the incident a day earlier as "ridiculous". "There's nothing to it", said White House principal deputy press secretary Raj Shah, according to The Los Angeles Times.
In video posted on Twitter, the president's lower teeth certainly seem to be doing their own way-out thing during the speech, particularly during the last 90 seconds and on the words "United States". "A lot of times these rooms are very hot, like saunas, and I guess that is a form of exercise and, you know?" "You could call it slurring or just a little bit of difficulty forming the words".
Theories claiming he may have been wearing dentures or other dental prosthetics began surfacing on the Internet.
While insisting there is no shame in wearing dentures, Noah said there is shame in Trump having dentures, because "he's vain as hell". "At this point, I wouldn't be shocked to find out he is the dude from 'Men in Black, '" Noah said jokingly. "His dentures started falling out and he wouldn't be able to finish a sentence".
Stephen Colbert also joked about the president's speech.
"I tell him that if they are too white, they won't look real", the dentist said to Scotti, "but he won't listen. We're live when Trump addresses a joint session of Congress for the "Shshh" of the Union". We don't know what's going on, but this is a legitimate issue worthy of consideration.
- Modi praises Sunni Board's stance on Ram Mandir hearing issue
- Overjoyed Fonesca dressed up as Zorro after Shakhtar qualified
- Ubisoft Delay Far Cry 5 And The Crew 2
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- 29% of Americans approve of the GOP tax plan
- Pope calls for 'status quo' of Jerusalem to be respected
- Lawmaker Says GOP Has the Votes to Avert Government Shutdown
- Eminem's 'Revival' to feature Beyonce, Ed Sheeran, Alicia Keys and Pink
- Ultimate Software in top 10 on Glassdoor's 'Best Places to Work'
- U.S. officials say Trump has cast wider net for deportations