First lady Melania Trump and second lady Karen Pence visited a regional chain with a cult following while traveling in Texas.
According to the White House press office, the two will take part in a meet-and-greet with first responders upon their arrival in Corpus Christi.
The objective of the trip was to give the First and Second ladies time with aide workers and first responders who have been working nonstop to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey.
They also visited the family's new Manufactured Housing Unit, provided by FEMA, which will serve as the family's temporary residence until they can move into a new, rebuilt home.
The Coastal Bend Food Bank played a vital role in the days and weeks that followed Hurricane Harvey by distributing food to families in need. They are then expected to meet a Rockport family who lost their home in the storm.
A public service announcement, released in October, featured the first lady urging people to continue to donate to help hurricane victims.
Many fans of the chain were excited to see the first lady visit the iconic burger brand.
"And also to the world the work and the heart of the Texas people that helped us recoup and bounce back", Hanson said.
- U.S. officials say Trump has cast wider net for deportations
- Eminem's 'Revival' to feature Beyonce, Ed Sheeran, Alicia Keys and Pink
- 29% of Americans approve of the GOP tax plan
- Ubisoft Delay Far Cry 5 And The Crew 2
- Amazon Prime Video now available on Apple TV in around 100 countries
- Junket tourism
- US Assured Pakistan Of 'No Indian Military Role In Afghanistan'
- Steelers' Smith-Schuster, Bengals' Iloka each banned 1 game
- Lawmaker Says GOP Has the Votes to Avert Government Shutdown
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?