"Extra's" Renee Bargh caught up with Kelly at the Billboard event where she revealed some scary news... her L.A. house had been robbed.
"Breaking rules, in a positive light, is so important to me", she said. Even in that scenario we weren't in the house, which is a blessing'.
(Radio.com) Kelly Clarkson has shared details of a recent robbery at her Los Angeles home.
She admitted that things looked "bashed in", but she doesn't think anything of outcome was taken, calling them "materialistic things we don't care about".
Other stars who were honoured at the Women In Music Awards included Selena Gomez, who was named Woman of the Year by Billboard.
"Just accept the fact that there is room for everyone".
She has said she wants to be a good role model for her children and thinks it is "really crucial" to teach them the importance of self-esteem. That has led to some backlash from fans who disagree, but she tells Billboard, "I feel like, for me personally, it's important to be involved and it's important to show my fans to be involved. You should stand for something". I really am. I think right now, especially with everything going on in my industry, it's empowering to see the voice women have right now.
- Trump "very happy" after Flynn plea: "There's been absolutely no collusion".
- Will Jimbo Fisher be on private plane owned by Texas A&M alum?
- Guardiola probed by English FA over challenge with Redmond
- Federal Bureau of Investigation arrests 70-year-old retiree for possession of 'biological weapon'
- Saleh Seeks New Page With Saudi-Led Coalition as Yemen Clashes Rage
- Supermoon 2017: Here's how to watch it
- Scott Frost to leave UCF for Nebraska's head coaching job, ESPN reports
- NC Police: Missing three-year-old girl is believed to be dead
- Syria fires missiles at Israeli aircraft after Israeli missiles hit near Damascus
- Missing teen found with soccer coach has 'emotional reunion' with family