Earlier this week, Kevin Durant was ejected for arguing with a referee in a win against the Orlando Magic. The officials apparently had enough of their back-and-forth and made a decision to eject both of them.
"It's absolutely too much", Kerr said. "We're not composed out there", he told Mercurynews.com.
"We're a championship team", Kerr said. We have to be poised and we have to execute out there. "We're getting way too emotional". So I'm not trying to get suspended, I'm not trying to get in no fights with nobody.
For the third time this season, Kevin Durant has managed to get himself tossed before the game has ended.
At the end of the half, Steph Curry and Durant carried plus-minuses of -25 to the locker room, as a Warriors' defense that looked good on its first three games of a six-game road trip collapsed.
"Every time I got ejected, I make sure it's late in the game", Durant said. "I don't want to get injured". "We got in each other's faces, but that's just how it is, you know what I'm saying?"
It all boiled over late in the game when Durant took exception to a Cousins bump and kept coming after him until the two had to be separated and were assessed technical fouls.
"I've been in the league for too long, especially with somebody like Cousins, we know that he's feisty, we know that he's emotional".
We wait to see how the National Basketball Association deals with this and if they'll punish Durant and Cousins any more than just their ejections from the game.
The Warriors had one other player finish in double-digit scoring, who we'll discuss first as we dive into our three takeaways from Monday night's win. "That's just who he is, I gotta be me". The Warriors and Pelicans won't play again until April.
- Cougars Return to Holiday Bowl to Face Michigan State
- Qualcomm Announces Always Connected Platform for Windows Devices
- Rob Gronkowski suspended one game
- John Conyers will leave Congress in wake of harassment claims
- Jimbo Fisher gets $75 million deal to coach Texas A&M
- United States defence secy Mattis lands in Pakistan
- Trump Urging Hatch to Run Again
- Venezuela's Maduro, under pressure from United States sanctions, vows to launch cryptocurrency
- Honor to launch View 10 in India on Jan 8 (Second Lead)
- Facebook Launches New Messenger Kids App