That Kanye West song "Famous", as you'll remember, re-ignited the drama between West and Swift in 2016, and Kim Kardashian found herself in the middle of it all when she leaked footage of Taylor Swift approving the line about her line a year ago.
Now, Kardashian has set things off once again after sharing a seemingly inexplicable #tbt referencing the music video for the song, in which a nude wax figure of Swift was seen lying next to West in bed.
Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift's feud appears to have a new chapter.
In a well-coordinated move, Kim K made a decision to post a throwback picture from the exhibit on the same day that Swift revealed her cover for British Vogue.
After Kardashian posted the shot, Swift's fans immediately lambasted the singer for reigniting their feud.
During the conversation, West raps "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex" but not the following line "I made that bitch famous".
In the comments section of the image, many angered viewers posted rat or mice emojis to denote the makeup entrepreneur, while others proudly shared Tay's snake crest.
Since the incident, Swift has reclaimed the snake emoji and made it a symbol for her new album Reputation.
Some quick history if you were living under a rock previous year: "Famous" was the song that rekindled Taylor's feud with Kanye after she insisted he didn't get the controversial lyrics of the song, "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / Why?" The backlash carried over to the comments on additional posts on her page. "He promised to play the song for me, but he never did".
- Qualcomm Announces Always Connected Platform for Windows Devices
- Honor to launch View 10 in India on Jan 8 (Second Lead)
- YouTube To Deploy Reviewers To Filter Extremist, Disturbing Videos
- Supermoon lights up the sky
- Warriors' Stephen Curry seriously hurts ankle in win against Pelicans
- Ex-president of Yemen killed by rebels
- Russia Banned from 2018 Winter Olympics by IOC
- Cougars Return to Holiday Bowl to Face Michigan State
- Rob Gronkowski suspended one game
- No. 2 Sooners bound for Rose Bowl, will face No. 3 Georgia