Under this partnership, called Better To Offer, the device will now be available at a price of Rs 3,999 and Rs 5,999 respectively.
The Xiaomi Redmi 5A flaunts a 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels while the Micromax Bharat 5 boasts of a relatively larger 5.2-inch display with a similar HD resolution carrying 1280 x 720 pixels. Touted as 'Desh ka Smartphone', the cheapest offering from Xiaomi stables in India will be sold at an introductory price of Rs 4,999, which will be withdrawn after the selling the first 50 lakh units.
Having said everything, the Redmi 5A also comes with another storage option as well - with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage, which is available for Rs 6,999. The Redmi 5 Plus will pack a 4,000mAh battery.
The rear camera on the Redmi 5A sports a 13Megapixel module with an aperture of f/2.2.
On the comparison grounds, the Bharat 5 gets the power from a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor that is coupled with 1GB RAM and 16GB storage space.
It appears like the Chinese technology giant will wrap up the year with one more release this month - perhaps the Redmi 5 - and begin 2018 with one of its most-anticipated handsets, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. This one is expected to come with a dual camera setup at the back, featuring a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor. While the price of Redmi 5A is already quite lucrative, additional discount on Redmi 5A makes the effective price of Redmi 5A makes it available for people to grab at just Rs 3,999.
The Redmi 5A again looks to be the victor here as it comes sporting a 13-megapixel camera on the backwith f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection Autofocus and LED flash.
Announcement of Huawei Nova 2s scheduled for 7 December, and on the same day Xiaomi will show the world 5 smartphones Redmi, Redmi 5 and Plus, if you really try, then another, and the long awaited Redmi Note 5. The chipset will also be paired with Adreno 308 GPU. The Bharat 5 has 16 GB internal storage and a microSD card slot.
On the software front, the device will ship with MIUI 9 based on Android Nougat out of the box. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope. But the Micromax Bharat 5 is a clear cut victor when it comes to battery life. A 3000mAh battery completes the package.
Micromax Bharat 5 costs Rs 5,555.
- 'Jak and Daxter PS2 Classics' (PS4) Launches Next Week - Screens & Trailer
- Egypt presidential hopeful arrives in Cairo
- Why Robert Mueller Threw An Agent Off the Trump-Russia Probe
- Alabama makes playoff as No. 4 seed, gets rematch with Clemson
- NSA employee pleads guilty to removing classified information
- Garrison Keillor Fired for 'Inappropriate Behavior' 1 Day After Defending Al Franken
- Spain rediscover style for new World Cup challenge
- Russian FM: Haley's North Korea statement 'bloodthirsty'
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A launched in India, prices start at Rs.4999
- Tom Brady: New England Patriots QB sounds off on OC Josh McDaniels