Life is Strange Before the Storm has starred Rhianna DeVrie as Chloe, who also gave an incredible vocal performance for Chloe and Burch herself remained attached to the project as the writer.
Burch has been working on Before the Storm as a writing consultant, having been unable to play the role of Chloe due to the SAG-AFTRA strike.
Rhianna DeVries had been given the mantle of voicing Chloe in Before the Storm and developer of the original Dontnod made sure to praise her for her portrayal.
In addition, Hannah Telle, who voiced Max Caulfield in the original Life is unusual, will also be reprising her iconic role for the Farewell bonus chapter.
Earlier today (November 30), it was announced on the official Life is Strange Tumblr that both Ashly Burch and Hannah Telle will be reprising their roles as Chloe and Max respectively for Before the Storm's bonus episode, entitled "Farewell". It will also mark the first time Burch and Telle have recorded together since the original Life is unusual. 'We are forever thankful to Rhianna for the work she has put into Before the Storm and she will continue to work with us for the motion capture of young Chloe in Farewell'. The prequel followed Chloe Price before she was reunited with her childhood friend Max Caulfield (who was the protagonist of the first season). In this episode, players will take on the role of Max once more but unfortunately not much else is known about what exactly will be happening in the episode.
While Life is Strange: Before the Storm was meant to be a three-part episodic prequel, a special bonus episode called "Farewell" will be releasing in early 2018 and it has a surprise for Life is Strange fans.
- NC Police: Missing three-year-old girl is believed to be dead
- Scintillating Blitzboks victorious in Dubai
- Download Microsoft Edge Web Browser for iPhone - Direct App Store Link
- Federal Bureau of Investigation arrests 70-year-old retiree for possession of 'biological weapon'
- Crimes Against Foreigners Increased in India in 2016, Shows Govt
- North Korea's Latest Missile Launch Could Have Hit the White House
- Scott Frost to leave UCF for Nebraska's head coaching job, ESPN reports
- Randi Zuckerberg exposes sexual harassment on Alaska Airlines
- Manchester United midfielder Nemanja Matic a doubt for Arsenal game
- Ireland's Coveney says breakthrough on Brexit border issue 'doable' by December summit