The new Rs.93 plan from Airtel offers 1GB of 3G/4G data along with unlimited local and STD voice calls as well as 100 free SMS per day.
Reliance Jio also offers an Rs 309 plan where users can avail 1GB of data per day for 49 days.
Other than these packs, Airtel also offers Rs 349 pack gives the users 2 GB data per day, unlimited calls (local, STD, and roaming) and 100 SMS per day, with a validity of 28 days. However, there is a daily capping of 0.15 GB on data usage. While Airtel's Rs.93 plan may be priced lower, it comes with a shorter validity period of 10 days.
Apart from that, Airtel also has other prepaid packs that offer similar data and call benefits.
Airtel has rolled out a new Rs. 93 prepaid recharge pack that takes on the Jio Rs. 98 pack, another retaliation in its ongoing battle with the newcomer competitor, Reliance Jio. For ₹98, Jio prepaid customers are offered unlimited local and STD voice calls, free roaming, 140 local and national SMS, access to Jio apps, and, unlimited data (with FUP of 150 MB 4G data per day). Ina n attempt to tale on Jio's cheap and customer friendly data packs, telecom giants like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, all have reduced the tariffs on their plans. Users can chose their preferable offer and enjoy the data, free calls, and free SMS benefits. Further, users will be charged 4paise per 10kb post 1GB data usage.
In a bid to circumvent Jio's newly launched plans for 2018, Airtel has launched a new plan to tempt users. There will be cap on outgoing calls - 250 minutes per day, and 1,000 minutes per week.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG) Holder Stelliam Investment Management LP Upped Holding
- The iPhone 'forces' Tim Cook to fly private
- Kendall Jenner's selfie sparks pregnancy talk
- No Injuries as Israeli Tanks, Jets Strike Hamas Positions in Gaza
- TRACKING: Dangerous Wind Chills into the New Year
- Conte: Top-four finish a success for Chelsea
- Abu Dhabi MWTC: Bautista Agut sets Djokovic clash. Anderson will face Thiem
- Cong MLA slaps constable, gets slapped back
- 2017 was a 'nightmare year' for children in conflict, United Nations says
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI) on Focus After Forming Bullish Multiple Top Pattern