But don't expect Bill Belichick to be waiting for a decision from the National Football League before he starts game-planning for Monday's game against the Dolphins. "I don't have anything else to add".
After intercepting Tom Brady late in the fourth quarter of the Patriots' 23-3 victory, White was defenseless on the turf along the sideline when Gronkowski ran over and drove his forearm into the back of White's head.
Gronkowski has played in 11 of the Patriots' 12 games.
A decision could come quickly, as several players suspended this season - Tampa's Mike Evans, Denver's Aqib Talib and Oakland's Michael Crabtree - were informed of their suspensions on Mondays.
WROC-TV in Buffalo caught Belichick and Bills coach Sean McDermott's interaction on the field immediately after the game.
"I understand", Belichick said.
The coach was asked today how important it is to have clarity on Gronkowski's availability sooner than later.
"Things that are out of our control are out of our control", Belichick said Monday on the call. "We'll address the things that we can address". During and after the play, four 15-yard penalties were assessed, two for each team, and all of the personal foul and unnecessary roughness variety. "I'm sorry. I apologize", Belichick said. "I'm not in the business of that. It was a lot of frustration and I was just really frustrated at that moment and it just happened naturally through emotions and frustration".
"First of all, I definitely want to apologize to No. 27 (White). I don't really believe in the type of shots like that". The reason he was frustrated, he explained, was because he felt as though there should have been a flag on the play. And there was a couple times in the game - they're calling me for the craziest stuff ever. "And it's like insane, like, what I am supposed to do?"
- San Francisco Giants Reportedly Finalists for Shohei Ohtani
- Honor to launch View 10 in India on Jan 8 (Second Lead)
- Facebook Launches New Messenger Kids App
- Venezuela's Maduro, under pressure from United States sanctions, vows to launch cryptocurrency
- Jimbo Fisher gets $75 million deal to coach Texas A&M
- United States pulls out of UN's pact on migration
- Trump Urging Hatch to Run Again
- No. 2 Sooners bound for Rose Bowl, will face No. 3 Georgia
- Avoid using anti-virus software linked to Russian Federation , warns cybersecurity expert
- Jasprit Bumrah earns maiden India Test call-up ahead of South Africa series