The province has gained 34,000 full-time jobs over the past year.
Windsor's jobless rate dropped lower last month.
London unemployment rate hovered below six per cent for most of the summer before it rose to its current level in October.
Nationally, unemployment sat at 5.6. per cent, down from 6.3 per cent in October, and 6.8 per cent in November 2016. That rate is the country's lowest since February 2008, months before the Great Recession took its toll on the economy.
Stats Canada says almost 80,000 jobs were created nationally in November and helped brings Canada's unemployment figure down to 5.9 per cent, the lowest level in almost a decade. Another 2,100 were unemployed last month, according to Statistic Canada's labour force survey.
However, that slowdown has yet to materialize in the job market.
BC Stats has yet to release a detailed, sector by sector analysis of provincial job numbers for November. On a one-year basis, full-time employment rose 441,400 or 3%. "The Sask. Party's approach of cutting important programs and services and giving tax breaks to the wealthy and well-connected is doing nothing to create or even protect Saskatchewan jobs".
Exports fell while imports were flat, business investment weakened, and household outlays pulled back slightly from the previous quarter, said Statistics Canada.
Analysts expect the labour market's surprising surge, which blew past economists' expectations, to catch the Bank of Canada's attention ahead of next week's scheduled interest-rate announcement.
Still, the central bank is expected to keep its policy rate unchanged at 1%, although TD Securities said a rate rise in January could now be in play.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation arrests 70-year-old retiree for possession of 'biological weapon'
- Supermoon 2017: Here's how to watch it
- North Korea's Latest Missile Launch Could Have Hit the White House
- Syria fires missiles at Israeli aircraft after Israeli missiles hit near Damascus
- Download Microsoft Edge Web Browser for iPhone - Direct App Store Link
- Ericsson keeps seat at Sauber for 2018 alongside Leclerc
- NC Police: Missing three-year-old girl is believed to be dead
- Scott Frost to leave UCF for Nebraska's head coaching job, ESPN reports
- Original Voice Actors to Return to Life is Strange: Before the Storm
- Kelly Clarkson's House Was Robbed: 'It Was Crazy'