The controversy surrounding Allen's personal life has continually led to public criticism for those actors and actresses who work on his films, with Gomez the latest to be quizzed on whether she considered the downsides before signing on to Rainy Day in NY.
Selena Gomez received top honours Thursday at the annual Billboard Women in Music event, but the singer felt the recognition may have been misplaced. However, Selena told Billboard that her split with the "Starboy" singer was not only amicable - it earned her a best friend.
The "Bad Liar" singer said that she's altered and edited herself her whole life for the sake of others.
".I'm so grateful for the older women who have lifted all of us up".
"I truly have never experienced anything like that in my life", she said of breaking up with Makkonen.
Gomez said as she fought back tears, "To be honest, I think Francia should be getting this award because she saved my life". "I was honoured, and if I was in the same situation, she wouldn't have thought twice about doing it for me".
"That time for me was so painful and really hard and very lonely". I've cried. But I definitely feel hopeful. "When I found out I was a match for Selena, I didn't think twice about it".
She's also really proud of where she is right now. Raisa watched Gomez's ongoing struggle with lupus and made a decision to undergo kidney transplant surgery. She's enjoying where she is, being able to say no and "being part of the world".
"Accept the fact that there is room for everyone", she said. When the filmmakers couldn't find anyone else, they gave her another shot and she gave it her all. "I'm 25, so I feel like I'm going to change a lot and enjoy that". And it was a great experience for me. "I love you so much sis".
- Woods opens with 69 at Hero World Challenge
- Jimmy Kimmel accepts Roy Moore invite after Twitter war
- PUBG Xbox One X to Run at 30fps, Greene Clarifies
- Thursday, November 30 Afternoon Forecast Discussion
- Aaron Boone Walks into Perfect Job as Next New York Yankees Manager
- Will Jimbo Fisher be on private plane owned by Texas A&M alum?
- Infosys appoints Salil S Parekh as CEO & MD
- Jose Mourinho unfazed by Romelu Lukaku goal drought for Manchester United
- Priyank and Vikas hug and patch up
- Saleh Seeks New Page With Saudi-Led Coalition as Yemen Clashes Rage