Oh yeah, we remember.
The eighth and final season is also rumoured to be making up for what it lacks in total number of episodes (just the six) by making each of them possibly as long as a feature film. An army of the dead and a dragon breathing blue fire will do that. Turner called the moment of realizing Sansa was going to kill Littlefinger her favorite of the season. She may be back home in Winterfell and reunited with her siblings (plus, Jon Snow is on his way back North), but dangers still lie ahead.
"When we all had the read-through for the final season, it was very, very emotional", she says. It's a big challenge for her, without this master manipulator having her back. "We're all kind of feeling the end of it coming", she said. However, she was quick to confirm that the series would actually be returning to HBO in 2019. "Game of Thrones" comes out in 2019. It also works on the level that it's still possible, however infinitesimally small that you think it is, that George R.R. Martin might actually release The Winds of Winter next year. "They've been my growing up".
Turner, who plays Sansa Stark in the hit fantasy show, merrily gave the sad news to Variety. But Turner has confirmed the latter.
When Variety quizzed her about the production schedule, she added: "We started in October, so we're maybe like a tenth of the way through. No, no, we've got six or seven months left", said Turner. And because it was my first job, the actors on "Game of Thrones" are the people I learned to act from.
Well, there you have it. He followed that up by saying they'd have a better sense of when fans could expect to see Season 8 "once they get further into the writing".
HBO has not commented on the planned release date of season eight, and representatives didn't immediately return INSIDER's request for comment.
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan arrives in Pakistan
- Overwatch Gets Yeti Boss Fight
- Nintendo games remastered for Nvidia Shield in China
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety Releases Latest List of Safest Vehicles
- Travolta guns for wider release of 'Gotti,' buys back biopic
- Google removes Chrome Apps from Web Store, pushes to PWAs
- Body of woman who vanished after Tinder date found
- Ball Brothers Sign With Agent And Will Apparently Try To Play Overseas
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A Sale Debuts in India from 12 PM IST
- Lionel Messi rejected 'huge' deal from Premier League club before extending contract