Tech giant Google has been named No. 1 in the United Kingdom for the second time, following up its top placing in 2015, and has made the United Kingdom list for four consecutive years.
The workplace review and ratings site lists 100 best places to work in the USA with 1,000 or more employees, and 50 small and medium companies to work for with less than 1,000 employees.
Companies can also make wild swings from one year to the next in terms of their ranking when the difference in their scores is actually quite small.
Expedia, which topped the ranking past year, came in 14th place in the poll. The winners are determined using Glassdoor's proprietary algorithm and are based on reviews and ratings employees shared during the past year. Its staff say they are well remunerated, and their expenses cover food, medical treatments, dental care and travel costs.
Ultimate Software, based in Miami, made the list for the first time. The Partnership for Public Service also released its annual list, with NASA, the Department of Health Human Services and the Department of Commerce taking the top spots among large federal government agencies.
- Sophie Turner says Game of Thrones season 8 will premiere in 2019
- Google removes Chrome Apps from Web Store, pushes to PWAs
- Overwatch Gets Yeti Boss Fight
- Eminem's 'Revival' to feature Beyonce, Ed Sheeran, Alicia Keys and Pink
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A Sale Debuts in India from 12 PM IST
- Amazon Prime Video now available on Apple TV in around 100 countries
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan arrives in Pakistan
- Amazon Prime Video finally comes to Apple TV
- Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Reboot Is Definitely Happening Now
- Ball Brothers Sign With Agent And Will Apparently Try To Play Overseas