Stephen Curry suffered a right ankle injury in the closing stages of Golden State's win over New Orleans on Monday and left the arena on crutches, but later X-rays cleared him of any damage.
On the play, Steph severely rolls his ankle trying to steal a pass. Curry was competing until the final buzzer, though, and it led to him suffering a bum wheel. X-rays came back negative but the MRI results should provide owners with a sense of a timeline for Curry's return. Curry's right ankle has been problematic during his professional career. Sprained my ankle. See how it feels tomorrow and kinda go from there. The Hornets aren't yet the elite defensive team coach Steve Clifford says they can be. "But all things considered, I should - knowing I've been through this before on this ankle and knowing the surgical repairs from like five, six years ago are fine - I should be able to bounce back". "Obviously, it hurt. Just wanted to get back here and get ice on it and get the rehab process start as soon as possible".
- Kevin Durant, DeMarcus Cousins Ejected Amid Testy Warriors-Pelicans Tussle
- Rob Gronkowski suspended one game
- No. 2 Sooners bound for Rose Bowl, will face No. 3 Georgia
- Venezuela's Maduro, under pressure from United States sanctions, vows to launch cryptocurrency
- Russia Banned from 2018 Winter Olympics by IOC
- Ex-president of Yemen killed by rebels
- Supermoon lights up the sky
- Honor to launch View 10 in India on Jan 8 (Second Lead)
- Jasprit Bumrah earns maiden India Test call-up ahead of South Africa series
- YouTube To Deploy Reviewers To Filter Extremist, Disturbing Videos