Stephen Curry suffered a right ankle injury in the closing stages of Golden State's win over New Orleans on Monday and left the arena on crutches, but later X-rays cleared him of any damage.
On the play, Steph severely rolls his ankle trying to steal a pass. Curry was competing until the final buzzer, though, and it led to him suffering a bum wheel. X-rays came back negative but the MRI results should provide owners with a sense of a timeline for Curry's return. Curry's right ankle has been problematic during his professional career. Sprained my ankle. See how it feels tomorrow and kinda go from there. The Hornets aren't yet the elite defensive team coach Steve Clifford says they can be. "But all things considered, I should - knowing I've been through this before on this ankle and knowing the surgical repairs from like five, six years ago are fine - I should be able to bounce back". "Obviously, it hurt. Just wanted to get back here and get ice on it and get the rehab process start as soon as possible".
- Trump formally endorses Roy Moore's campaign
- San Marcos mourns first officer killed in line of duty
- Cougars Return to Holiday Bowl to Face Michigan State
- Ex-president of Yemen killed by rebels
- Russia Banned from 2018 Winter Olympics by IOC
- Venezuela's Maduro, under pressure from United States sanctions, vows to launch cryptocurrency
- Kevin Durant, DeMarcus Cousins Ejected Amid Testy Warriors-Pelicans Tussle
- Senior UN official in North Korea to meet top leaders
- No. 2 Sooners bound for Rose Bowl, will face No. 3 Georgia
- Supermoon lights up the sky