Wilshere also gets the nod in midfield, to make his first Premier League start of the season.
England worldwide Wilshere, who spent last season on loan at Bournemouth, has seemingly overcome a torrid run of injuries.
"They've got such a good amount of special players, you have to defend - simple as".
Arsenal dominated possession, with Alex Iwobi hitting a post, but West Ham's dogged defence kept them at bay to record a second successive clean sheet, following Saturday's 1-0 win over champions Chelsea.
"I want the team to play much better, I want the football to be better and I want us to create better chances but, at the moment, it's one step at a time". It came and I think I took it on well.
"So there are good signs and maybe we can keep this level of performance up but the performances will have to change because we'll be playing against a different type of opposition".
"I'm happy. I said before that I was happy, I was just waiting for my opportunity".
Moyes can now look to build on that with another home win over a London rival tonight, and he has unsurprisingly named an unchanged side from the one which beat Chelsea just days ago.
He also claimed that his side deserved more from the game, and their recent performances deserved should have earned them more goals and points. "The manager has put some basics in place which have helped us to do that", Ogbonna said. "As long as we keep it tight we will always be in the game".
And in his programme notes ahead of the game against Arsenal, Sullivan wrote: 'The January transfer window opens in a couple of weeks and we will be looking to strengthen the squad.
- Kyle Walker: 'Manchester City will not be complacent'
- Erdogan, Putin warn of further tension over US Jerusalem move
- Veterans Home to host wreath-laying ceremony on December 16
- US Core CPI Slows in November
- LiAngelo Ball Says UCLA Told Him To Thank Donald Trump
- Coming to tablets and more Android phones
- Game of Thrones season 8 spoilers: John Bradley on ever-changing nature
- Netflix fires exec who said Masterson accusers weren't believable
- Congress, Missing Trump's Deadline, Doesn't Reimpose Sanctions On Iran
- Apple awards Finisar $390 million from its Advanced Manufacturing Fund