According to a press statement, "All tickets for the December 5 show will be honored for the rescheduled date".
He had been touring with the Dead & Company.
Platinum-selling rock/pop star John Mayer was rushed to a hospital early December 5.
The band has not decided on when the New Orleans concert will be postponed until, and they also have not announced any changes to any of their upcoming dates.
Dead & Company's next show - following the postponed New Orleans one - is scheduled for Orlando, Florida on Thursday. Along with John, Dead & Company consists of Grateful Dead's Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann and Bob Weir, as well as Oteil Burbridge and Jeff Chimenti. Mayer has additional solo tour dates slated for this month, and it's unclear now how they'll be affected. The singer-guitarist was due to perform later that night at a concert with the Dead & Company, but that date has now been postponed.
Mayer is also scheduled to perform a December 12 at the Masonic in San Francisco.
- U.S. top court leaves in place Texas ruling questioning gay spousal benefits
- 21st Century Fox Buyout Reports
- Bungie Releases Details on the Upcoming Updates for Destiny 2
- Alex Hales: England batsman not charged by police and available for selection
- Jeremy Hunt tells Facebook to act responsibly over Messenger app for children
- Lebanese Prime Minister Revokes Resignation Amid Consensus Deal With Rivals
- Lamborghini Urus Debuts as World's Fastest SUV
- Things To Know About Chad Morris
- IATA: Global passenger demand rebounded in October
- World's largest Starbucks store to open in China