Surprisingly, the newer version of this series is expected to cost at an even lower price. Now Xiaomi is planning to launch its two more high-end smartphones next month. Xiaomi is expected to launch this ground-breaking and budget-friendly smartphone in Pakistan, expected to cost under 10,000 PKR.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A with Reliance Jio Rs 199 recharge offer: Here's what the plan has in store for users.
As the norm usually is, we will start talking about the display on the phone.
The two listings revealed that the handset will sport a 5.7-inch display with HD+ resolution (1440 x 720 pixels) and the popular 18:9 aspect ratio we've seen on many devices this year. The phone comes with a metallic matte finish for a premium look.
The Redmi 5A shares a lot with its predecessor, same internal hardware, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. Under the hood, the Redmi 5A is powered by a Quad Core Snapdragon 425 processor paired with 2GB/3G of RAM.
For camera lovers, the Redmi 5 will have a 12 MP primary camera and a 5 MP selfie camera. There's now a dedicated microSD slot in addition to two SIM card slots, and the 3000mAh battery is created to provide two days' worth of usage, once fully charged.
Another feature that Xiaomi touts big time is the IR Blaster functionality that turns your phone into a universal remote control using which you can control nearly all the gadgets and appliances at your home. Xiaomi has baked in a 3,000mAh battery on the Redmi 5A and the company claims a standby of up to 8 days and 7 hours of video playback. It will be also sold offline.
- Kelly Clarkson's House Was Robbed: 'It Was Crazy'
- NSA employee pleads guilty to removing classified information
- Former US Marine convicted of killing, raping 20-year-old Japanese woman
- Crimes Against Foreigners Increased in India in 2016, Shows Govt
- Manchester United midfielder Nemanja Matic a doubt for Arsenal game
- Download Microsoft Edge Web Browser for iPhone - Direct App Store Link
- Saskatchewan's unemployment rate goes up while national rate goes down
- Federal Bureau of Investigation arrests 70-year-old retiree for possession of 'biological weapon'
- Randi Zuckerberg exposes sexual harassment on Alaska Airlines
- Supermoon 2017: Here's how to watch it