Black Panther isn't that far away now and we're starting to see a few more promos, posters and TV spots for Ryan Coogler's upcoming superhero movie. "It works as a political drama as well". ". I don't plug into film anticipation".
"Other superheroes are great, and I see their movies, too, but something about having a black man as the main character in a superhero movie is extra appealing". Black Panther's latest trailer is largely similar to the one from October, with new moments sprinkled in. My favorite film is a film called A Prophet, a French film that was released nearly a decade ago now, which seems a bit insane.
A Prophet deals with secret societies and cultural ties, so that was a big influence [on Black Panther]. We were looking at all of that stuff and also watched a lot of the James Bond films, but not the new ones.
Chadwick Boseman returns as T'Challa, the young king of the reclusive, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda, who took up the mantle of its hero, Black Panther, when his father was killed during the events of Captain America: Civil War.
As if Marvel's Black Panther, didn't already have fans on the edge of their seats, everyone will be falling off after the new teaser that was released on Monday night. Michael B. Jordan is Black Panther's nemesis Erik Killmonger and Lupita Nyong'o pays the spy, Nakia. The promo highlights more of T'Challa, a.k.a.
Lamar and Anthony "Top Dawg" Tiffith will curate and produce "Black Panther: The Album", which does not yet have a release date.
- Green turtles face extinction
- Google honours Nobel laureate Har Gobind Khorana with a doodle
- President Trump plans to attend Davos gathering
- Takata adds 3.3M faulty airbag devices to largest recall in history
- I'd 'beat Oprah' in 2020 presidential match-up
- Volunteers gearing up for MLK Day of Service
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Wins the Best Smartphone Award of 2017
- Mother, boyfriend sought in 4-year-year-old's death
- Dickerson Set to Replace Rose on 'CBS This Morning'
- Hyundai Unveils Nexo Fuel-Cell SUV With New Driver Aids at CES