But, as a famous band once sang, you can't always get what you want.
The sexy actor ponied up a whopping $120,000 to watch an episode of GOT with Emilia at Sean Penn's HRO Gala: A Gala Dinner to Benefit J/P Haitian Relief Organization Saturday night in LA during a charity auction.
The bidding started - as Emilia watched - at a modest $20k but quickly soared at the hands of Brad to $80k. But as it turned out, [Kit] Harington had stepped out of the gala to go to the restroom.
According to Variety, an unnamed party-goer eventually bid $160,000 - and that proved to be too steep for Brad, who backed off and let the other person have the victory, and the episode-viewing party with Clarke.
At the event Emilia successfully outbid the one and only Leo DiCaprio, dropping $90,000 (£66k) on a painting by Josh Smith - blitzing the Titanic star's not-as-Titanic $80,000 (£59k) bid.
But then an anonymous bidder came in and ruined his fun by offering $160,000 to take the prize. The winner's identity is unknown because an auction bidder is no one, I guess.
- Panthers at Saints - Playbook for the NFC Wild Card round
- FA asks Arsenal's Arsene Wenger to explain comments on referees
- Former Uber CEO Travis Kalanick selling part of stake
- Washington freezes $125 million funds for Palestinian refugees
- 'Raising Iran unrest at United Nations a blunder'
- Packers promote Gutekunst to GM
- Kane brace fires Tottenham past AFC Wimbledon
- Panthers extend Rivera's coaching contract
- Man dead and woman injured after Stockholm metro station blast
- Celta hold Barca, easy for Real