Retaining their crown is all but out of reach for Madrid, who have been linked with Athletic Bilbao goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga, Chelsea duo Thibaut Courtois and Eden Hazard, Tottenham star Harry Kane and others.
'He's a Madrid player and he wants to finish his career here.
"Until the 31st [of January] we will see, but not at the moment, why?"
Zidane was delighted with his returning trio: 'I'm so happy for Gareth, Keylor and Mateo because they've been out for a while, ' the Frenchman said.
Both teams to score is offered at 4/9 (1.44) and has paid out in each of the each of the last five league meetings between these sides, but as Real Madrid have won all five of those games, backing a victory for the champions and both teams to score at 7/5 (2.40) makes ideal sense.
Celta drew 1-1 at home to Barca in the Cup and took a 2-2 draw from the Camp Nou earlier this campaign and pacey strikers Iago Aspas and Pione Sisto, as well as the powerful Maxi Gomez will be a handful for a Madrid defense missing the suspended Dani Carvajal and the injured Sergio Ramos. "And I'll try and we will try". If that changes by June or if we sit down and talk about it, we may sign players in certain positions. That win put Barca 14 points ahead of Madrid, all be it with an extra game played, and that gap could momentarily at least have opened to 17 points if Barca are able to defeat Levante on Sunday afternoon. We have to have more confidence in our possibilities.
'We lose a lot because he's our leader and our captain.
"He has shown everything he can do for us in three or four minutes".
Madrid president Florentino Perez made his way down to the dressing room post-match, but Zinedine said: "He has gone to the dressing room to cheer on the team, nothing more".
- Trump postpones his 'fake news' awards
- Karnataka Assembly elections 2018: Yogi, Siddaramaiah engage in Twitter war
- LaVar Ball Says Lakers No Longer Want To Play for Luke Walton
- Kane brace fires Tottenham past AFC Wimbledon
- No relief until Tuesday as Sydney swelters in 47.3 degree heat
- Goerges beats Wozniacki to win ASB Classic
- After Outcry Over Saffron, UP Haj House Repainted In White Colour
- China Says 32 People, Mostly Iranians, Missing After Oil Tanker Collision
- Ex-president Saakashvili found guilty in Girgvliani case
- Jake Tapper Cuts off Stephen Miller on CNN