Blake Griffin can not catch a break sometimes, it seems.
Los Angeles is still missing a few of their key players, but Blake Griffin is back in the lineup, which gives them a chance to give the Warriors some trouble on Saturday afternoon.
The Clippers announced Griffin would not return to the game and was placed in the concussion protocol.
Curry, on fire since returning from an 11-game injury absence, connected on 8 of his 16 3-point attempts, made a career-high 15 of his 16 free-throws, pulled down 6 rebounds and handed out 3 assists while sitting out the entire fourth quarter.
At the time of this post, Kevin Durant is listed as questionable for Saturday's game with a calf injury.
Leading by 9 at halftime, the Warriors out-scored the Clippers 39-21 in the third quarter, expanding the lead to as many as 30 points.
Griffin drove into the lane and, as he began to stumble, took an elbow to the head from JaVale McGee.
He was able to walk off the court on his own, but he went straight to the locker room for further evaluation.
Griffin is averaging 23.6 points, 7.7 rebounds and 5.3 assists this season.
"Honestly I didn't see it", coach Doc Rivers said. Despite the plethora of ailments listed on the Warriors' injury report, it appears that Durant will be the only one not to suit up.
- Jerry Van Dyke, Emmy-nominated star of 'Coach,' dead at 86
- 'Fearless' astronaut John Young dies at 87
- Titans RB ruled out for playoff game vs. Chiefs
- Antonio Conte calls Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho a 'little man'
- Mega Millions: There is One Winner of Friday's $450 Million Jackpot
- Apple now facing at least 26 lawsuits for undisclosed iPhone throttling
- Nintendo Switch becomes fastest-selling console in the US
- Titans' Marcus Mariota records first touchdown reception off own pass
- Raiders officially announce Jon Gruden as team's head coach
- Sopore: Four cops killed in IED blast