Why all the resolution talk?
In order to reach a more broad audience and re-release one of its most beloved franchises, Bandai Namco is bringing a remastered port of the original Dark Souls games across a slew of platforms.
Earlier today, Nintendo surprised us by revealing that Dark Souls: Remastered is coming to the Switch in May. Are you excited for the Dark Souls Remaster? The game will also include the original DLC as well, meaning players will also get the Artorias of the Abyss DLC included. It's considered one of the best games of the previous generation.
Andrew is IGN's executive editor of news and is very bad at Dark Souls.
FromSoftware's Dark Souls gained fame, or rather infamy, for being a challenging title that was unforgiving to players that made mistakes.
Are you glad that the rumors were true? Hidden in the world of DARK SOULS: REMASTERED are nine online covenants to uncover that will motivate your online interactions.
The hybrid handheld/home console is having a stellar first year.
A Dark Souls: Remaster has always been something that the community has clamored for, and initial reaction on the internet is incredibly positive.
A game playing, college teaching, erudite-minded scholar who happens to write some articles every so often. The user shared a pic where the date and the game were mentioned. Now making TechRaptor my home.
- Became known the cause of the loss of secret USA satellite
- Messi stars with brace as Barca cruise
- Queen's bra-fitter stripped of royal title after 'tell-all' book
- Young Texas Church Shooting Victim Finally Returns Home after Months in Hospital
- Donald Trump's UK Visit Canceled, Rex Tillerson May Open New London Embassy
- 'Do Not Travel' Advisory Issued for Parts of Mexico
- Sam's Club to close seven Illinois locations
- Mom of the Boy Featured in H&M's Controversial Ad Speaks Out
- Women Accuse James Franco off Sexual Misconduct
- Stop Driving Notice : 2006 Ford Ranger Vehicles