From Software is the name behind the Dark Souls Remastered which means that the game is at good hands since From Software is the studio behind the trilogy. While this thrilled many, some began to wonder about the performance that it will have on the portable console.
Following some quite frankly overwhelming and confusing reactions on the internet, we've finally received confirmation through Nintendo's Mini Direct that Dark Souls would be coming to the Nintendo Switch in the form of Dark Souls Remastered.
On everything but Switch, Dark Souls Remastered will run at an upscaled 4K resolution at 60 frames per second. One change we've been made aware of is that multiplayer will be expanded to support six concurrent players, which makes sense if the goal is to get Dark Souls' covenant system working a little more smoothly. No price tag has been attached to the title, but Dark Souls: Remastered should be available digitally and physically for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X, and PC on May 24.
Dark Souls: Remastered enables players to explore the twisted ancient land of Lordran in the first title of the critically acclaimed action role-playing series like never before. This marks the franchise's debut on a Nintendo platform, and now for the first time ever, this revered (and challenging) game can be played on the go.
True or not - and we're leaning, heavily, true - we should know in the next few hours. Please stay tuned for more information regarding the final MSRP for the PC version.
- Run, don't walk, to replace your iPhone battery for $29
- Flu has killed 20 children already this season
- First responders search for 8 still missing after California mudslides
- LeBron Puts His Cavaliers Teammates on Notice Following Loss
- Turkey summons US Chargé d'Affaires over Syria issue
- Fog warning for Flintshire - Thursday evening through to Friday
- Jaguars vs Steelers odds: point spread, AFC prediction, preview and picks
- Nadal, Federer seeded 1st and 2nd for Australian Open
- Freeland hails Trump's 'sensible' suggestion of NAFTA talks extension
- More Trump allegations after report lawyer paid porn star