Nintendo's Wii U was host to some damned good games - but the system was a bit of a failure. Nintendo announced today that the game will be coming to their console this Spring, with the release date set for May 4th.
No, Nintendo isn't calling it Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze POLAR EDITION or anything, just the plain old original title. We do know that the entire game will be playable in local co-op, with one Joy-Con being used by each player. The character has the ability to perform double jumps, hover, infinite rolls and infinite corkscrews.
The new addition for the Switch release comes in the way of the super cool, surfing Funky Kong and a new "chill" mode of play.
Now, in brand new story content, Donkey Kong will be exclusive to this brand new adventure that takes place in a new world.
Are you excited about playing Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze on the Switch? We'll have more information for you when it's available, but in the meantime, keep your fingers crossed for more ports of classic Donkey Kong and Zelda games.
- DeLauro pushes CDC director for answers on E. coli outbreak
- SC overturns order, national anthem not must in cinema halls
- Watch the Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Ultimate Collector's Edition Get Unboxed
- Congress demands case against Kerala CM Vijayan for diverting relief fund
- Louisans among those waiting for Trump tell-all 'Fire and Fury'
- First Assassin's Creed: Origins DLC due out this month
- Overwatch League Opening Day Peaked at Over 400000 Viewers
- Kremlin bashes Senate Dems' report accusing Russian Federation of election meddling
- Is Akash Dadlani out of Bigg Boss?
- Iran nuclear deal worth keeping