Cena will be the first star to host the show in consecutive years since Rosie O'Donnell way back in the early 2000s.
The network and kids adore Cena so much that they've hired him full-time as the host of a new competition series called Keep It Spotless.
John Cena is finally becoming a bad guy - just not in a wrestling ring.
Nickelodeon's 2018 Kids' Choice Awards airs live on March 24, from 8-9:30 p.m. (ET/PT), and celebrates kids' favorites from across the worlds of film, television, music, pop culture, animation and more. "His blend of humor and originality brings a fresh voice to Nickelodeon both in front of the camera and behind".
Regarding the Ninja Turtles series, Cena will voice an original villain named Baron Draxum.
According to THR, Baron Draxum's villainous goal is to turn all of New York City's humans into mutants.
Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is co-executive produced by Andy Suriano (character designer, Samurai Jack) and Ant Ward (supervising producer, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) at Nickelodeon in Burbank, Calif.
Keep It Spotless, produced by ITV Entertainment and Hard Nocks and based on a United Kingdom format from Possessed, is scheduled to premiere later this year.
Additional KCA news, including categories and presenters, is expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
We're probably most excited to hear Cena on Rise of the Teenage Mutant Turtles, but then again, we're not the target audience for the other projects.
- LG to unveil its rollabale 65-inch 4K OLED TV
- Trump Exempts Florida from Offshore Drilling
- Diet Coke Gets Brand Makeover In Bid To Attract Millenials
- Rushing attack needs to be present in Cotton Bowl
- Detective Pikachu amiibo and game announced for North America
- Shehbaz displeased over police failure to arrest Kasur rape-murder suspect
- Chelsea Manning files for US Senate run in Maryland
- Djokovic sweats on fitness ahead of Australian
- Eliza Dushku A Stuntman Molested Me When I Was 12
- 'Shape of Water,' 'Handmaid's Tale' take top Critics' Choice Awards