Similarly, Paltrow has described her new marriage as providing "soul-stretching, pattern-breaking opportunities" and while her chosen terminology seems surreal, it's rather lovely to see her all loved up as she announces her engagement to TV producer Brad Falchuk.
Inside the new "Sex & Love" issue, which is available on January 9, Paltrow also speaks with relationship psychologist Esther Perel, rounds up some of the world's most romantic destinations and, you guessed it, makes recommendations for "toxin-free yoni products".
Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk in September 2015.
So why did the actress decide to give marriage another shot?
Gwyneth and Brad have been in a relationship for around two years. They also worked together on American Horror Story and Scream Queens.
Implant O'Rama For NZ$188 you can purchase an Implant O Rama System At Home Coffee Enema consisting of a glass bottle and silicone tubing
Academy Award victor Paltrow, who next appears on-screen reprising her role as Pepper Potts in "Avengers: Infinity War", is divorced from Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, whom she married in December 2003. And from the social media posts we can gather that the Martin and Falchuk get along pretty fine.
Paltrow and Falchuk were first linked in July 2014 following the actress' split from Martin.
Paltrow, 45, and Falchuk, 46, first met in 2010 when she guest-starred on his television show Glee.
An insider previously told People Magazine that the Iron Man actress knew she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Falchuck.
- Joe Arpaio's Latest Offense - Running for Senate
- US Democratic senator releases Fusion GPS testimony in Russian Federation probe
- I'd 'beat Oprah' in 2020 presidential match-up
- Hyundai Unveils Nexo Fuel-Cell SUV With New Driver Aids at CES
- Israel Bans 20 BDS Groups from the Country
- CES 2018: Kia Niro EV blows audience with its range claims
- President Winfrey? No way, says Trump: "I'll beat Oprah"
- FG Repatriates Another 493 Nigerians From Libya, Reveals Rehabilitation Plan
- Xbox One users are getting a 'do not disturb' feature
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) for Xbox One receives new first-person modes