Unlike many 4K projectors this one is super portable allowing you to put a 150-inch screen on any wall you like. In addition to being a 4K-capable projector, it also has support for HDR 10. If that's not enough, you can also connect your own speakers or a soundbar via the optical output, HDMI or via Bluetooth (though a wired connection would provide a better experience). Unfortunately, LG still doesn't have pricing and availability info to share with us, but we'll at least be able to check it out for you on the showfloor in Vegas. "LG's 4K UHD projector promises great cinematic experience thanks to its excellent 4K picture quality and portable size, meaning that the movie environment can be created in any room of the house at any time." company said. It sits upright like a pillar, a design that comes from its "mirrorless I-shaped engine". The company confirmed that it has the capability to make it extremely bright so as to watch the content on a well-litroom, if required. Considering the LG Full HD projectors top out at 2,000 lumens that's an impressive jump up for this beast of a unit. Two 7-watt speakers deliver high-quality audio. This is because projects take up less space than a TV would, and it can also generally project images and videos larger than a TV, although there will be certain aspects you'll have to sacrifice in the process. Whether that be on the floor or mounted from the ceiling. As far as content goes, customers won't have any issues finding anything to watch. In fact, LG claims the ease with which the HU80KA projector can be used and installed happens to be the biggest USP of the device.
LG HU80KA projector includes a webOS 3.5 smart TV interface to access online 4K streaming services. LG did mention that it will be on display at its booth during CES next week, so expect more details on this projector in the next few days.
- Your iPhones, iPads and MacBooks are vulnerable to hackers, Apple warns
- Now We Know: FBI Ignored Lawbreaking To Exonerate Hillary Clinton
- Justin Timberlake Releases Video For New Single 'Filthy'
- Fire destroys 1600 cars as vehicle park had no sprinklers
- Everton's Ross Barkley set for Chelsea medical
- Leicester will not rush Vardy return, says Puel
- A failed North Korean missile crashed in its own city this year
- Amazon gives Alexa more cooking chops, invests in June Oven
- First Blue Moon total eclipse in 150 years to occur this month
- Meet the U.S. twins born minutes apart but in two different years