Joaquin Jr. Ontiveros was delivered at 11:58 p.m. on December 31, 2017, weighing 5 pounds, 9 ounces, and his sister, Aitana de Jesus Ontiveros, was born at 12:16 a.m. January 1, 2018 weighing 4 pounds, 10 ounces, Bakersfield Now reported. She weighed in at 4 pounds, 10 ounces and was 16 inches long Mom and babies are doing fine and will join their three older sisters when they get home.
After seeing out 2017 with the birth of her son, Maria then had to undergo a c-section for the second baby as her daughter was slightly breached.
In, Fresno, the first baby of the new year was actually born a week late. Aitana de Jesus was born at 12:16 a.m.
The twins, Joaquin and Aitana de Jesus Ontiveros were both due to arrive January 27, 2018. But as fate would have it, at 7 pm on New Year's Eve, their mother Maria went into premature labour. The babies were said to have born healthy and hassle-free, with only the rarity of their birth timing.
Maria Flores' twins were born less than 20 minutes apart. Neither day, nor month, and not the year either, for sure! "The whole family feels humbled and blessed and excited", the spokesman shared.
According to NBC News, a California woman rang in the New Year by giving birth in 2017 and 2018.
- Prayers Up! Kim And Kanye's Son Hospitalized For Severe Case Of Pneumonia
- Swansea City v Tottenham confirmed line-ups: Harry Kane named on the bench
- Carrie Underwood Reveals She Suffered A Devastating Injury To Her Face
- Justin Timberlake Announces New Album Titled 'Man of the Woods'
- Extreme Cold Forces Schools To Delay Opening On Tuesday
- Haley says United States withholding $255 million aid from Pakistan
- Leicester will not rush Vardy return, says Puel
- Six murders in two hours in Haryana
- 'Nigerian Prince' Scammer From Louisiana Faces 269 Charges After Arrest
- 'Near-blizzard' conditions possible Thursday, 5 to 8 inches of snow forecast