Scott said prior to the accusations which started circulating around 2012 that they were really good friends who'd co-starred together again in 2007 in his reality show about being single.
The actor has been subject to molestation allegations from Baywatch actress Nicole Eggert - here's the lowdown on his life.
The actor said that Eggert was recently scheduled to go on the Dr. Oz show, and a producer had contacted him about her claims.
"I remember her calling me and asking me to come over and coming in my house one time, and seducing me", he said.
While Scott followed it saying, "I'm about to do a Facebook live to prove her claims are 100 per cent lies! I'm being accused of inappropriately touching her when she was a minor, and having sex with her when she was a minor...."
In a series of tweets, the 46-year-old actress claimed on Saturday that the 57-year-old actor "molested" her repeatedly from the time she was 14 until she was 17.
As Baio concluded in his Facebook video, false allegations distract from legitimate claims.
A person who said he worked on the set of Charles in Charge posted a tweet in support of Eggert, claiming he was aware of the alleged sexual misconduct. He also plays an audio recording of an interview Nicole did years ago in which she talks about losing her virginity to Scott years after his television series ended in 1990, which would have made her at least the legal age of 18 years old if not older.
"Now, any normal, heterosexual, red-blooded, American guy... the outcome would have been the same, the same thing would have happened". Baio's wife tweeted that their legal team had served Eggert with "more than 2" cease-and-desist letters. "I know you're telling the truth and I'm so glad to see you speaking out".
"There are a lot of weird, unusual rumors about things that went on between us, but we became really good friends and everything is way more innocent than it was made out to be", she said.
'When you have minors on the set, when they are not on the set working, they are in the classroom with the teacher, the teacher brings them to the set, and on the set is their parents, their teachers.' he said. "Now, go prove it or disprove it... the real problem with this is people with legitimate claims aren't taken seriously, and that's too bad".
- Lorde not performing at Grammys because she wasn't offered solo spot
- Revenue Approximations Analysis: Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV), General Motors Company (GM)
- Multiple Americans killed, injured in Kabul hotel attack
- Guilty verdict in the death of former Chiefs running back
- Billionaire Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Released From Detention
- Is Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's Wedding Competing Against Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbank?
- Taliban Claimed Kabul Bombing Kills at Least 95
- Hospital fire in South Korea kills 37
- Pakistan starts operation to rescue two European climbers
- Donald Trump offers to apologise over far-right video shares